Hope Mask - Sukkhacitta
Keeping you and our community safe in a mask that gives back. Your mask started with a heartbreak, seeing too many too many families losing their jobs in our villages and the disposable mask waste that threaten our Planet's wellbeing. Made from our #MadeRight fabrics, they are 100% naturally-dyed with the kindest plants and provides much needed livelihoods in our villages.
P.S. They make the perfect gift! Especially with the Mask Necklace <3
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 3 high thread count layers.
- Peace of mind. Naturally-dyed Tencel inner lining makes sure the mask is breathable and you're not inhaling any chemicals.
- Comfortable. The mask has adequate facial coverage and provides more comfort than many surgical mask. Uses a rubber ear-loop.
- Machine-washable. Wash in higher temperature after every wear. The color might slighly fade because of this harsh treatment, but it's the best way to keep your mask safe.
- No returns and exchanges. For hygiene reasons, we unfortunately cannot accept returns and/ or exchanges of this product.
STITCHED IN | Jlamprang Village, Central Java
NATURAL DYE | SweetIndigo™
OUTER LAYER | Handwoven #MadeRight offcuts
MIDDLE LAYER | Dense Cotton filter
INNER LAYER | Soft Tencel